coral mucus preservation

Francisco Kelmo O dos Santos kelmo at ufba.br
Fri Mar 14 07:43:32 EST 1997

	Dear Collegues,
	I would appreciate to know about it, too.
	Thanks.
	Francisco Kelmo.

**                      Prof.Francisco Kelmo                     **
**        Departamento de Zoologia do Instituto de Biologia      **
**         Universidade Federal da Bahia - Campus de Ondina      **
**         Av. Adhemar de Barros s/n. Salvador-Bahia-BRAZIL      **
**                      cep. 40170-290                           **
**         fax:+55 071 2456909  Ph: +55 071 2473810/2473744      **
**                   e-mail:Kelmo at ufba.br                        **