email address for Robert Carpenter

Cassian Edwards bt3171 at qmw.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 10:01:29 EST 1997

Hello,

I wonder if somone would be so grateful as to give me an email address for
Robert C. Carpenter. I believe he is at the Northwich branch of California
State University - I may however be wrong about this.

Thanks in advance.

* Cassian Edwards,                                       *
* School of Biological Sciences,                         *
* Queen Mary and Westfield College (London University),  *
* Mile End Road,                                         *
* E1 4NS,                                                *
* England.                                               *
* Telephone: +44 171 775 3200 (ext 4121)                 *
* Fax:       +44 181 983 0973                            *
* email:     c.edwards at qmw.ac.uk                         *