References on effect of disturbance

put-ang at cuhk.edu.hk put-ang at cuhk.edu.hk
Mon May 5 11:25:11 EDT 1997

Dear Colleagues,

Some time ago we have requested for information on the effect of
disturbance on coral reefs and on specific coral species and growth forms.
We thank you all for all of you who have replied and apologize for not
being able to reply to you individually. We have since compiled a longer
list of references related to this topic. If you are interested in
obtaining a copy of this reference list, kindly just let us know by sending
an email to us. For those of you who have replied to our enquiries, we
would try to send you the list. Thank you again.

Put O. Ang, Jr.
Department of Biology
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, NT, Hong Kong