State of the Reefs Report

Ruth Kelty kelty at cbl.cees.edu
Mon May 19 13:19:21 EDT 1997

Sorry about any cross postings...

Hey all you people who I know (those of you who don't know me, Ruth, can
ignore this.).  I am having a party at my house this Wens., the 21.  The
theme will be "Hurray, biochemistry is finally @#!$ over!!!"  If you
want to play croquet, volleyball, frisbee, tennis, etc... show up while it
is still light.  IF you just want to talk and drink, show up around 9.

If you can, bring a couple of beers or a bag of chips or something.

TO get there:

>From campus, head south on Rt. 1.  Turn right on Tuckerman (it is after
Queens Chapel, across the street from the post office, before East-West
Highway).  Go 2 blks on Tuckerman and take a Right on 43rd Ave.  OUr house
is the second one on the left = 6504 43rd Ave.

Questions?  Call 277-1994

See you there!