Junk Mail

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Thu Nov 13 08:38:35 EST 1997

Dear Coral-Listers,

I consider the recent posting by Dr. R. Westerfield and/or Professor
Harold Rogers via "crw at loop.com", regarding the "Ghana Distance Learning
Conference" to be totally counter to the content and intent of this
listserver.  These types of messages, sent as mass, unsolicited junk
email, will not be tolerated (as much as I can help it), and I will do
everything I can to see that the perpetrators are removed from coral-list.
I wish I could do more, but I'm leaving it up to my Congressmen, whom I
hope will vote to disapprove of junk email being sent to U.S. Government
computers.

As far as I can tell, some or all of the following are responsible for
this latest transgression:

 Professor Harold Rogers
 President, AASP
 Chicago, IL 60603
 Ph: 312-443-0929; 773-684-7309; FAX: 773-684-6967

---
crw at loop.com
---
AASP at Juno.Com
---
AfricanEduTravel at Yahoo.Com
---
darkwa at tigger.cc.uic.edu
---

	It wouldn't bother me in the least if you voiced your
dissastisfaction to them--I did.

	Sorry for the inconvenience.

	Cheers,

	JCH