Long Messages; Abstracts Proposed

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri Nov 28 11:53:00 EST 1997

The length of acceptable messages for coral-list has been changed to
50,000 characters to prevent over-burdening the coral-list listserver
workstation, and the sending of exceptionally long messages, which would
perhaps be better transmitted via FTP, the Web or, of course, journals!

For journal articles and seminars on coral-related subjects, I believe it
would be most helpful and informative to post abstracts, if you, as
author, feel so inclined.  I want to thank Dr. Judy Lang for this
exceptional idea!

If you feel 50,000 characters is too little (or too much!) for this
listserver, please let me know (hendee at aoml.noaa.gov).

	Take care...

	JCH
	coral-list administrator