Dry Tortugas Publication

Tom Schmidt Tom_Schmidt at nps.gov
Fri Oct 31 15:33:53 EST 1997

     Greetings!

     Many thanks to those of you who recommended Atoll Res. Bull. as a
     journal publication for our document on the scientific studies of Dry
     Tortugas National Park: an annotated bibliography. Meanwhile the
     document is available in limited hard copies as a NOAA/NPS technical
     report. We are hopeful of an electronic version soon through the NOAA
     library system in Miami (Florida).

     Thomas W. Schmidt
     Marine Biologist
     Everglades National Park/Dry Tortugas National Park
     South Florida Natural Resources Center
     40001 SR 9336
     Homestead, FL  33034