Attn: Message for Dr A. KUSHMARO.....

Jan Korrubel korrubelj at math.unp.ac.za
Mon Sep 29 11:04:06 EDT 1997

Dear Dr Kushmaro,

I would like to obtain reprints/copies of the following of your papers:

KUSHMARO, A.; LOYA, Y.;  FINE, M. & ROSENBERG, E. 1996.
Bacterial infection and coral bleaching.
Nature  380: 396.

KUSHMARO, A., ROSENBERG, E.; FINE, M. & LOYA, Y.  1997.
Bleaching of the coral Oculina patagonica by Vibrio Ak-1.
Marine Ecology Progress Series 147: 159-165.

In addition, if you have any other such papers - dealing with infections of
corals - I would like to request copies of those papers too.

I look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

Jan Korrubel

Department of Applied Mathematics