Yucatan Caribbean sustainabilityRe: Re: (fwd)

E.N. Edinger edingeen at mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
Thu Apr 30 15:22:13 EDT 1998

Forwarded message re: coastal zone environmental monitoring for the
Carbbean side of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico.
_________________________
Al and Don (Dive Shop Owner) approached me yesterday about studies
performed along this coastline regarding sustainable development.  They are
concerned about the carrying capacity of coastal beaches, such as Akumal.
Do you know where I could find information regarding the sustainable
development of coastal beaches?

If you have information or suggestions, please respond directly to
Patricia (Trish) Beddows at beddowpa at mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca

Thanks,
Evan Edinger

Evan Edinger
School of Geography and Geology		tel. (905) 525-9140 ext. 24513.
McMaster University			fax. (905) 522-3141
Hamilton, Ontario			email: edinger at mcmaster.ca
L8S 4M1 CANADA				home phone: (905) 527-8775