Feather star booming

Taufik Hizbul Haq yajari at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 21:06:28 EST 1998

Dear All,

Few days ago our team have made coral survey around west of
Lombok-Indonesia to see the coral condition after El-Nino. The team
found a fenomenon of feather star (crinoid) booming in many locations.
We would like to know the answer of this fenomenon but we don't have any
informations and literature about it. We also plan to make further
research about this fenomenon after we got enough literature. We invite
any participants to support and donate this program.

Thank you for your kindly attention and we look forward to hearing from
you soon!

Regards,
Zoel
JARI Foundation