coral bleaching

Alan Strong astrong at orbit1i.nesdis.noaa.gov
Fri Jul 3 11:31:55 EDT 1998

This NOAA Press Release that went out 1 July based on our
research/collaborations has an image that can be viewed at our WebSite:

WHAT'S NEW --- http://manati.wwb.noaa.gov/orad/new.html

This effort has been a genuine collaborative effort! -- thanks to Doug
Fenner at AIMS in Australia for posting this to the "coral-list"! [I had
forgotten to post it today before our 4-th of July holiday!!].  It can be
viewed at NOAA's:

http://www.noaa.gov/public-affairs/pr98/jul98/noaa98-42.html

Cheers,
AES