spectrometer

Hans Hofmann hans at psych.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 8 22:32:02 EDT 1998

Hello,

We are planning a field trip to Lake Tanganyika in Africa where we want to
study the behavior of the cichlid fish Astatotilapia/Haplochromis burtoni.
Since we would like to measure and compare light spectra at different sites
of the habitat and in varying water depths, we are contemplating on
renting/borrowing an underwater spectroradiometer (ca. 350 to 700 nm, up to
10 m water depth).

Any hints are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hans Hofmann

	Hans Hofmann
	Stanford University
	Department of Psychology