AOML & CHAMP computers down

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Tue Jun 16 06:00:38 EDT 1998

Greetings Coral-Listers,

	Unfortunately, all computing facilities at the Atlantic
Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratories, NOAA, were down from June
10 until late yesterday.  Hence, all Coral Health and Monitoring Programs
(CHAMP) sponsored activities, including coral-list; the Web pages for
CHAMP, the Atlantic and Gulf Reef Assessment, and the Globabl Coral Reef
Monitoring Network; the SEAKEYS/C-MAN data acquisition program, and the
Coral Reef Early Warning System were inoperable.  We extend our apologies
for any inconvenience.  Things should be back to normal today.

	Cheers,

	Jim Hendee
	CHAMP Administrator