position wanted

christiane hueerkamp chrhueerkamp at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:39:32 EDT 1998

Dear coral-listers,

I am a recently graduated student with a Master’s / Diplom in
Marine Biology at the University of Rostock in Germany. My thesis
was about El-Nino related elevated temperature effects on eastern
Pacific corals, with the practical work being done during a 7 month stay
at the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute in Panama.
I am currently employed as an assistant at the Institute for Baltic
Sea Research in Rostock.  For the future I am looking for an opportunity
to continue with a career in tropical marine biology.  Therefore, I
would be interested to hear of any forthcoming positions, starting after
February 1999.  For my c.v. and further details please contact me
directly at chrhueerkamp at hotmail.com

Many thanks,

Christiane Hueerkamp