Reef Encounter - call for contributions

ICLARM CEPO iclarm at caribsurf.com
Tue Mar 31 13:28:33 EST 1998

REEF ENCOUNTER No. 23
NEWSLETTER OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR REEF STUDIES
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Dear all,

We are currently looking for articles for the next issue of Reef
Encounter. We would welcome contributions from a few hundred words to
a couple of pages on any aspect of reef studies, including news,
comments, short reviews (but not original scientific data) and
especially
illustrations/cartoons. Our deadline is 1st May and text sent by
email is strongly preferred. You can also send illustrations (and
text
if desired) to the address at the end of this message.

Please email your articles to one of us at:
Maggie Watson,   iclarm at caribsurf.com
David Obura,    dobura at africaonline.co.ke

If you are interested in joining the International Society for Reef
Studies and receiving Reef Encounter please contact Callum Roberts,
cr10 at york.ac.uk

Thanks,

Maggie, David and Kristian

ICLARM Caribbean/Eastern Pacific Office,
c/o Conservation and Fisheries Department,
P.O. Box 3323, Road Town, Tortola,
British Virgin Islands.
Tel.:1-284-494 5681(office hours) or 1-284-496 6055 (mobile - any
time)
Fax: 1-284-494 2670
e-mail: iclarm at caribsurf.com