Underwater Exhibition

COREMAP BAPPEDA TK.I RIAU crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id
Wed Mar 18 23:09:23 EST 1998

To : Coral listings

	In order to comemorate and celebrate The International Year of Ocean  1998
and The National Environmental Day 1998, We are the Coral Reef
Rehabilitation and Management Project (COREMAP) First Level Planning and
Development Board of Riau Province, Sumatera, Indonesia will conduct the
Underwater Exhibition with Themes " Monetary Crisis Not Reason To Conserve
Nature " in Pekanbaru, Riau June 1998.
	The Exhibition will present the underwater ecosystem such as coral reef,
fish etc. And we will present all of activities that close related to the
water resources.
And in order to riches of the material that will be presented to community
, we need your help to send your literature or others such foto, posters,
compact disc (CD) and video about underwater living. We need help from all
concern parties.
	Hope you read this message, and decide something to help us.

Thank's for your attention.

Best regards,

WIJAYANTO
Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Project (COREMAP)
First Level Planning and Development Board of Riau Province.
Jln. Cut Nya' Dhien Pekanbaru - Riau
Sumatera - Indonesia
crmpriau at pbaru.wasantara.net.id
rutc at pbaru.wasantara.net.id