looking for a book

DAPHNE G. FAUTIN fautin at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Mon May 4 17:20:59 EDT 1998

The University of Hawaii Press (Honolulu) and Sea Challengers (Monterey,
California) both sell it.

On Mon, 4 May 1998, Jonathan M Shenker wrote:

> I'm trying to buy a copy of "Corals of Australia and the Indo-Pacific" by
> J.E.N. Veron.  I'd appreciate any suggestions about where I can obtain the
> book.
> Thanks.
>
> Jon Shenker

Daphne G. Fautin
Division of Biological Sciences
Haworth Hall
University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045  USA
1-785-864-3062

Catalogue of sea anemones of the world (Actiniaria, Corallimorpharia, and
Ptychodactiaria) -- listing 1358 species, the reference in which each was
     described, and existing type specimens of more than 500 of them

	         www.nhm.ukans.edu/~inverts/anemones.cgi