Temporary Position Announcement

Brian N. Tissot tissot at hawaii.edu
Tue May 5 17:27:51 EDT 1998

Temporary Position Announcement:

Visiting Professor of Marine Science at the University of Hawaii at Hilo

We are looking for a faculty member from another institution that is
interested in teaching three courses per semester for the 1998-99 academic
year (starting mid-August, 1998, ending mid-May 1999). We need someone who
can teach most (but not necessarily all) of the following courses:

Marine Biology
Oceanography
Biology of Invertebrates
Marine Ecology

Requirements: Ph.D. in Biology, Oceanography or a related field; permanent
employment at another institution; quality teaching experience.

Salary will depend on qualifications and experience.

If you are interested contact me as soon as possible or send an
introductory letter and curriculum vita to the address below. Aloha – Brian
Tissot

     BRIAN TISSOT
     Associate Professor of Marine Biology
     Director, Kalakaua Marine Education Center
     Chair, Marine Science Department
     University of Hawaii at Hilo
     200 West Kawili Street, Hilo, HI 96720-4091
     Ph: 808-974-7383; FAX: 808-974-7693
     E-mail: Tissot at Hawaii.edu
     Web: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~tissot/
	  http://www.coralreefs.hawaii.edu