NEED PHOTOS OF CORAL REEF SCIENTISTS/ACTIVISTS

Keith Hammond hammond at motherjones.com
Thu May 7 16:47:32 EDT 1998

Hello Coral-Listers,

The new Mother Jones magazine has a big feature on the plight of coral
reefs; now I'm adding an "Action Atlas" on our Web site, and I need photos
of activists,  scientists, fishermen, volunteer researchers -- anyone who's
actively involved in saving the corals in any country in the world.  It
will be published Tuesday morning, so I need ASAP:

* photos or slides FedExed (we'll pay) to arrive no later than Monday a.m.
* digital files e-mailed to me directly at hammond at motherjones.com
* URLs or FTP addresses of downloadable files.

Thanks,

Keith

Keith Hammond                   Mother Jones magazine
News Editor                     731 Market Street, Suite 600
The MoJo Wire                   San Francisco, CA 94103
www.motherjones.com             (415) 665-6637, fax -6696
"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government
 and report the facts."
 -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

"I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy
 of our monied corporations which dare already
 to challenge our government to a trial of strength,
 and bid defiance to the laws of our country."
 -- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)