Thanks for help

Osha Gray Davidson osha at pobox.com
Sun May 10 18:18:32 EDT 1998

Dear coral-listers,

I want to thank the many members of this list who were so helpful over the
two years I was researching and writing a book on coral reefs. "The
Enchanted Braid: Coming to Terms with Nature on the Coral Reef" was a
difficult project made much easier by the list members. I did my best to
get the "story" right for the general public; I hope I succeeded. If anyone
wants a review copy for a reef publication, the publicity department at
John Wiley & Sons has been very cooperative. You can contact them directly at:

Michael A. Darden
Journals & Professional Books Publicist
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
605 Third Avenue
New York, NY  10158-0012
TEL: (212) 850-6484
FAX: (212) 850-6799
mdarden at wiley.com

Thanks again for all the help. It's been a pleasure learning from all of
you--keep up the good work! (Any feedback--criticisms, suggestions,
praise--on the book would, of course, be welcome.)

Best,
Osha

Osha Gray Davidson
14 South Governor St.