Acontiaria sea anemones

Suzana Pinto suzanamp at ib.usp.br
Thu May 14 18:15:40 EDT 1998

Dear coral-listers,

I am taking my PhD course at Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil,
focusing on phylogenetic
relationship among Acontiaria sea anemones, using morphological and
molecular data.
The project aims to propose well-supported phylogenetic approach to sea
anemone,  as well as
to determine which molecular techniques are appropriate to this study.
In addtion, the comparative
study of the characters will draw on cladistic analysis.

Does anyone have Dr. Meg Daley´s (at George Washington University)
e-mail address?

I am sure that all suggetions will be of great help.

Thank  in advance,
Suzana

Suzana M. Pinto                                      E-mail:
smpinto at usp.br
Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
suzanamp at ib.usp.br
Instituto de Biociências                          Voice/Fax:
+55-19-2551278
Depto. de Zoologia
+55-11-8187513
Caixa Postal 11461