Special issue of 'Biodiversity and Conservation 'on Coral Reefs

sheppard sh at dna.bio.warwick.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 04:14:45 EDT 1998

The Editor of the journal Biodiversity and Conservation (Prof Alan Bull)
has invited me to help investigate the interest in and possible scope of
a special issue of the journal on coral reefs.  The journal is
'...devoted to all aspects of biological diversity, its descriptions,
analysis and conservation, and its controlled rational use by
humankind...'

Some crisp reviews in addition to a collection of papers is intended.
If you have a paper in development which could fit the scope of this
proposed collection and this journal, please contact me as soon as
possible.  At this early stage no closely focussed theme yet exists,
other than to say that I think papers on 'other' groups (i.e. less often
considered than are corals and fishes) would be welcome too.
--
Best wishes
Charles Sheppard