Artificial reef

James Wiseman james at winmarconsulting.com
Tue Aug 3 13:24:40 EDT 1999

Hi Olivier,

If you have some free time, try browsing the LA Rigs-to-Reefs Program home
page at:

http://www.wlf.state.la.us/wsdocs/Artificial%20Reef/index.htm
<http://www.wlf.state.la.us/wsdocs/Artificial%20Reef/index.htm>

Maybe you can find some references or people to talk to there.

My company managed the first donation to the program in 1987.

HTH
James Wiseman
Houston TX