Coral Harvesting - Fiji.

Bruce Carlson carlson at soest.hawaii.edu
Thu Aug 5 23:24:01 EDT 1999

Maureen,

I can't help much with analysis, but I think most of us would find it
"interesting" to know how many tons of live rock and coral are shipped out
of Fiji every week.  Are any data presented in the official report or in
the media?  If so, can you share that with everyone, or is the report
accessible via the internet?

Aloha
Bruce Carlson