My comments ..

J. Charles Delbeek delbeek at hawaii.edu
Sun Aug 8 14:11:54 EDT 1999

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, Jim Hendee wrote:

> I thought they were "right on" if you ask me.
> 	Take care...Jim

Well apparently some people took acception to the tone of my comments and
emailed my superiors to that effect. Imagine that. ;-) I have now been
told to add a disclaimer to any of my posts that might be considered
"controversial". Now all I have to figure out is which of the myriad of
special interest groups I may offend each time I write something. ;-)

Aloha!
Charles

> On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, J. Charles Delbeek wrote:
>
> > I would just like to state for the record that my comments concerning the
> > live coral trade in Fiji reflect my own opinions and do not reflect those
> > of the Waikiki Aquarium nor the University of Hawaii. I would also like to
> > apologize if my comments came across as arrogant, snarly or sarcastic as
> > this was surely not my intention.
> >
> > J. Charles Delbeek

Charles