Reef Encounter 26, call for contributions

Ian Ripper and Maggie Watson habari at candwbvi.net
Sun Aug 29 08:45:37 EDT 1999

REEF ENCOUNTER No. 26

NEWSLETTER OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR REEF STUDIES

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

Dear all,

We are currently looking for articles for the next issue of Reef =
Encounter. We would welcome contributions from a few hundred words to a =
couple of pages on any aspect of reef studies, including news, comments, =
short reviews (but not original scientific data) and especially =
illustrations/cartoons. Our deadline is 1st October and text sent by =
email is strongly preferred. You can also send illustrations (and text =
if desired) to the address at the end of this message.

Please email your articles to one of us at:

Maggie Watson, habari at candwbvi.net

Kristian Teleki, kat1003 at cus.cam.ac.uk

If you are interested in joining the International Society for Reef =
Studies and receiving Reef Encounter please contact Richard Aronson, =
raronson at jaguar1.usouthal.edu=20

Thanks,

Maggie and Kristian

Maggie Watson                                            OR
Suite 158 Inland Messenger Service               Suite 158
Tortola,                                                        P. O. =
Box 305498
British Virgin Islands                                     St. Thomas =
VI00803
                                                                   U S =
Virgin Islands