1998 Article from USGS - Coral Mortality and African Dust

Wendy Jo slkyshrk at sgi.net
Tue Dec 21 16:15:33 EST 1999

Dear Coral folks:
	A friend of mine passed this on to me a few days ago, and I
thought it might be of interest to some of you. It is from October
1998, and I checked the archives to see if it might be there, but
didn't see it. The URL is

http://coastal.er.usgs.gov/african_dust/

The hypothesis to this study was also featured in Science in
Paradise, a PBS special in October of 1998.

Cheers and Happy Holidays to all.
Wendy Jo Shemansky

"The library of life is on fire, and we must put it out."
~~Gro Harlem Brundtland, Prime Minister of Norway

Wendy Jo Shemansky
Environmental Research Science and Education Graduate Student
Duquesne University
Environmental News Director, Secretary
West Penn Scuba Divers
Pittsburgh, PA