coral (fwd)

J. Charles Delbeek delbeek at hawaii.edu
Fri Feb 12 02:47:34 EST 1999

Anyone care to help this young lady, I have already suggested she needs to
reword her hypothesis as it is not the number of reefs that is decreasing,
but their health.

 J. Charles Delbeek M.Sc.

Aquarium Biologist
Waikiki Aquarium
University of Hawaii

"The fact that my physiology differs from yours pleases me to no end."
Mr. Spock