ORF Newsletter

Greg L. Carter gcarter at orf.org
Tue Nov 30 22:16:54 EST 1999

Greetings Coral-listers,

The latest issue of Currents, the publication of the Oceanic Resource
Foundation has been posted to the ORF website at
www.orf.org/CURRENTS/autumn99.pdf. This is an Adobe Acrobat Reader file.

This issue contains articles on sea turtle conservation in Costa Rica,
coral bleaching in Palau, environmental conservation in Pulau Banyak
(Indonesia), the challenges of environmental  protection facing the
Black Sea and the Republic of Abkhazia, and information about the 2nd
annual Baja Tortuguero meeting to be held in Loreto, Baja California in
January 2000.

Individuals who are unable to open the online version and are interested
in receiving the printed version of the publication may request copies
via email to Greg Carter at gcarter at orf.org.

At this time we are also seeking articles from interested researchers
for the next issue.

Best regards, Greg

--
"Mother, mother ocean I have heard your call,
Wanted to sail upon your waters since I was three feet tall."

Jimmy Buffet

Greg L. Carter                                http://www.orf.org
gcarter at orf.org                     Oceanic Resource Foundation