Ban on some coral imports to the EU?

Hoeksema, B.W. Hoeksema at naturalis.nnm.nl
Mon Oct 11 03:12:18 EDT 1999

Reply:

Earlier, I received a message from a CITES Netherlands representative.
Since Sept. 16, the ban became effective with regard to corals from
Indonesia.

Best regards

Dr. Bert W. Hoeksema
Co-ordinator Sea Research (Fauna Malesiana Marina)
National Museum of Natural History Naturalis
P.O. Box 9517
2300 RA  Leiden
The Netherlands
Tel.: +31.71.5687631