Fw: HELP!

Gina Morisseau-Leroy gmoriss at aoml.noaa.gov
Wed Sep 8 12:16:24 EDT 1999

    Dear Coral-Listers,

    I received this request recently.  I have had no success in locating
this scientist through the few channels I have.  If you know the contact
information for Mr. Carlos Garcia-Saez, could you please send it to Mr.
Markels and CC me as well?

    Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

    Sincerely,

    Gina Morisseau-Leroy
    gmoriss at aoml.noaa.gov
     Webmaster for OCD and CHAMP