Literature / Info Request

thorne abbott thorneabbott at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 20:48:55 EDT 1999

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to know if anyone is conducting, or has
published research on connectivity, patchiness, or
density dependent factors associated with coral reefs
and or coral restoration projects.  Most of the work I
am familiar with relates to the composition and
quality of substrate material.  Rather, I am keen on
applying landscape ecology analysis for habitat
fragmentation to coral reef systems.  Would the
results of a research endeavor of this nature be
beneficial to the science and my fellow marine
managers / scientists.

Your thoughts and contributions are exceptionally
appreciated.

Cheers'
Thorne Abbott
ThorneAbbott at yahoo.com