Reply to Gerry Bakus

Tim Coles tcoles at ecosurveys.win-uk.net
Thu Apr 6 03:51:03 EDT 2000

Dear Coral Lister,

Gerry Bakus is trying to rubbish a project that has resulted in the establishment of the second largest Marine National Park in Indonesia and supports research in the National Park.  I hope that you will disregard the ravings in his latest circular and enjoy the comments printed below that he sent to me.

You are a genuine ass!  What have you done to further excellence in coral
reef research?  Fuck off and don't contact me again.  I will tell everyone
in the coral reef world that your operation is a ripoff    Cheers and more
cheers.

Dr Tim Coles