Panama proceedings

FAUTIN DAPHNE G fautin at eagle.cc.ukans.edu
Fri Apr 7 09:26:52 EDT 2000

As Treasurer of the International Society for Reef Studies, I have been
given a set of the proceedings of the 8th International Coral Reef
Symposium that had been ordered but that was returned to the sender, Allen
Press (which is the firm that printed the proceedings and also prints REEF
ENCOUNTER and handles ISRS membership tasks).  Although the 8th ICRS did
not involve ISRS, Allen Press did not know how to get these volumes to the
person who ordered them expect by involving ISRS.

If you recently ordered a set of the proceedings but have not yet received
it, please inform me, with documentation of your order, and I will send
you the volumes.

Daphne G. Fautin
Professor, Biological Sciences
Curator, Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center
Haworth Hall
University of Kansas
Lawrence, Kansas 66045  USA

telephone 1-785-864-3062
fax 1-785-864-5321
for e-mail, please use fautin at ukans.edu

lab web page: www.nhm.ukans.edu/~inverts
direct to sea anemone database version 2.1: biocomplexity.nhm.ukans.edu/
					    anemones/images/Version.html