Request information on Acropora palmata

Francisco KELMO F.Kelmo at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 09:43:51 EDT 2000

Hi folks,
I would appreciate these information too. It is not easy to
find out information regarding physiological reactions/adaptations
of cnidarians.
Thanks, Francisco Kelmo.

> From:          Department of Environment <DoE at candw.ky>
> To:            "'coral-list at aoml.noaa.gov'" <coral-list at aoml.noaa.gov>
> Subject:       Request information on Acropora palmata
> Date:          Mon, 10 Apr 2000 19:00:02 -0400

> Dear coral-list readers,
>
> I am a Ph.D. student working on environmental controls of coral reef growth.
> I am looking for information regarding physiological reactions / adaptations of the
elkhorn coral Acropora palmata to physico-chemical parametres (the
effect of light, nutrients, temperature, wave-po> Any information
could help. Also information on whoever is working or has worked on
this field.
> Thank you very much!!
>
> Frank Sommer
>
> present address:
> Dept. of Environment
> PO BOX 486 GT
> Grand Cayman
> Cayman Islands
> Tel. 345-949-8469, FAX: 345-949-4020
> Email: DoE at candw.ky

F.Kelmo
Coral Reef Ecology
Benthic Ecology Research Group
613 Davy Building, University of Plymouth,
Drake Circus, Devon, PL4 8AA
United Kingdon.
Phone: +44 (0)1752 232951 (Lab) +44 (0)870 710 5741 (home)
Fax: +44 (0)1752 232970
E-mail: fkelmo at plymouth.ac.uk