Abstract reminder

Laurie Richardson richardl at fiu.edu
Fri Apr 21 11:47:25 EDT 2000

Dear Coral Listers –  This is a reminder that  abstracts are due April
30th to be included as a speaker/poster presenter in the mini-symposium
titled  “Coral diseases: Pathogens, etiology and effect on coral
reefs”.    The symposium, interdisciplinary in nature, will focus on all
aspects of coral diseases.  Perspectives will include paleontological,
microbiological, and molecular.  This field is exhibiting rapid advances
and we anticipate an excellent symposium.  In addition to oral and
poster presentations in Bali, manuscripts may be submitted at a later
date for inclusion in a symposium-specific section of the ICRS
proceedings.  All manuscripts will be subject to peer-review.

Again, the deadline for submission of abstracts is April 30, 2000.
Please send your abstract to Laurie Richardson (richardl at fiu.edu) and
David Hopley  (David.Hopley at ultra.net.au).

Thank you and we hope to see you in Bali October.

Laurie L. Richardson and Richard B. Aronson, Co-Convernors