Lengthy posts

coral-list.admin at aoml.noaa.gov coral-list.admin at aoml.noaa.gov
Fri Apr 21 16:25:39 EDT 2000

Greetings!

	I have received some complaints on the length of posts by some
subscribers to coral-list.  I just wanted to remind subscribers that the
intent of the listserver is to circulate news and thoughts without being a
vehicle for circulating large documents.  If you have lengthy documents,
please just post a link to your document on the Web.  Messages to
coral-list should be less than 20,000 characters.  If you're not sure of
the length, send it to yourself first and you will see in your inbox the
length of the message.

	Sorry to interrupt...I hope you have a nice day.

	Cheers,
	Jim
	coral-list admin