papers

Latypov ltpv at online.marine.su
Wed Apr 26 18:21:51 EDT 2000

Dear Fellow Coral-Listers:

I am studying a succession of sea ground community of the Caspian Sea and
coral communities of the South China Sea. For summarising work and
discussion of results it is necessary to me to have copy of papers about a
succession of sea communities for last years (1998-2000). Send me please
prints of such papers in exchange for mine prints or prompt addresses and
researchers who is able to do it.
I can to you send following copy of papers:

1. Coral communities of the Namsu Islands(Gulf of Siam, South China Sea).
1986. Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser.
2. Pioneer settlements of reef-building corals on pile piers of oil-drilling
platform
     in the South China Sea. Biol. Morya. 1989.
3. Light-dependence in scleractinian distribution in the sublittoral zone of
South China Sea islands. 1991.Coral Reef.
4. Benthic communities of the coral reefs of the Kondao Islands in the South
China Sea. 1993. Biol. Morya.
5. Rise of the level of the Caspian Sea and its influence on coastal
ecosystem. 1995. Biol. Morya.
6. Community structure of scleractinian reefs in the Baitylong Archipelago
(South China Sea). 1995. Asian Mar. Biology.
7. The succession of the bivalve Abra ovata community in Sulaksky Bay, the
Caspian Sea. 1998.  Biol. Morya.
8. Benthic communities of coral reefs of Tho Chu Islands (Gulf of Thailand,
South China Sea). 1999. Biol. Morya.
9.  Communities of macrobenthos on the reefs of the An Thoi Archipelago, the
South China Sea. 2000. Biol. Morya.

Best regards,     Yuri Latypov

Dr. Yuri Ya. Latypov
Institute of Marine Biology