Response to Juan Torres

Jim Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Thu Apr 27 11:05:37 EDT 2000

Dear Coral-Listers,

	I guess I've gotten a little impatient sometimes with subscribers,
and I want to herewith apologize to Juan for publicly embarassing him.
That day was not a good day for me (in fact, totally rotten), and though
that doesn't excuse me, it might help to explain my actions.

	I hope the intention, purpose and function of coral-list is plain
to all.  If not, please re-read the Welcome Message, which I recently
re-sent.

	I hope you all have a nice day.

	Cheers,
	Jim