Measuring volume insitu

Nicola Diane Chapman N.D.Chapman at hw.ac.uk
Fri Aug 11 06:24:41 EDT 2000

Hello,
I am studying the growth of local serpulid reefs in situ
 using photgrammetric methods.However I wish to measure an
increase in volume as well as height.Image proplus and
Optimas software packages can be used for increases in
height once the photograph is placed on C.D.However I was
wondering whether anyone knows of a software package to
measure  INCREASES IN VOLUME. A comparative coral to these
reefs would morphologically be acropora.

If anyone can point me ina suitable direction I would be
very grateful.

Thanks very much,
Nikki
--