Advice for Coral Zonation/Assemblage Study Publication

Stephen C Jameson sjameson at coralseas.com
Mon Aug 28 11:47:21 EDT 2000

Dear Lawrance and other interested coral-listers,

Regarding:

>I am wondering if any established publishers of zonation / distribution
>studies can recommend appropriate journal? It appears 'Coral Reefs' and 'J.
Marine
>and Freshwater Research' no longer publish material on zonation/distribution
>studies. I have been advised to contact 'Atoll Research Bulletin' but cannot
>find any details for publication through the WWW?
>
>Regards
>
>Lawrance Ferns
>Senior Marine Strategist
>Parks, Flora and Fauna Division
>Department of Natural Resources and Environment
>
>14 / 8 Nicholson Street, East Melbourne, Victoria 3002, Australia

For info on Atoll Research Bulletin contact Dr. Ian MacIntyre at
macintyre.ian at nmnh.si.edu

Best regards,

Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
Coral Seas Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
4254 Hungry Run Road, The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
Office:  703-754-8690, Fax:  703-754-9139
Email:  sjameson at coralseas.com
Web Site:  www.coralseas.com