New Home For Reef Check!

Gregor Hodgson gregorh at ucla.edu
Thu Aug 31 13:17:59 EDT 2000

1) We are very pleased to announce that Reef Check has moved
headquarters to UCLA.  Please update your address books, and send all
future correspondence to the new address and contact numbers given
below.

Reef Check
Institute of the Environment
1652 Hershey Hall 149607
University of California at Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1496 USA
Office Tel: 310-206-9193 Direct 310-794-4985
Fax: 310-825-9663
Email: rcheck at ucla.edu
Website: www.ReefCheck.org

2) Keith Kei will continue to man our Reef Check Foundation office in
Hong Kong and all the old numbers and addresses will continue to
function, so don't worry about lost messages or mail as they will be
forwarded as needed.

3) As of September 1, Ladan Mohajerani will start as RC Operations
Manager. Ladan is a marine biologist and divemaster with research
interests in reef fish, and previously designed and implemented a
volunteer kelp monitoring project in Santa Monica Bay. Ladan will be
available to answer all your queries at <rcheck at ucla.edu>

4) Note my new email  <gregorh at ucla.edu>

--
Gregor Hodgson, PhD