Funding available: coral reef outreach & education

Ozeas da Silva Costa Jr O.Costa at plymouth.ac.uk
Sun Dec 10 14:00:27 EST 2000

From:          "Roger B Griffis" <Roger.B.Griffis at hdq.noaa.gov>

>CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
>FUNDING AVAILABLE FOR CORAL REEF OUTREACH AND EDUCATION
>
>The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation is soliciting proposals
>for outreach and education projects related to coral reef
>conservation.  The deadline for proposals has been extended until
>January 12, 2001. (...)

Dear all.

Most of these marvellous and welcomed funding opportunities only
accept US citizens/institutions applications.
So if you are going to post such information on this list, could you
please state if applicants from outside US are accepted or not?

Thanks!
Ozeas

Ozeas da Silva Costa Junior, PhD Student
Benthic Ecology Research Group
University of Plymouth
Room 606 - Davy Building
PL4 8AA   Plymouth    Devon   United Kingdom
Tel(home): +44 (0)1752 311760
Tel (lab): +44 (0)1752 232951
Fax: +44 (0)1752 232970
e-mail: O.Costa at plymouth.ac.uk