MPAs -Conventional Wisdom?

Tim Pickering Pickering_T at usp.ac.fj
Thu Dec 14 17:10:40 EST 2000

I don't have an e-mail for Ueta Fa'asili (Director, Fisheries Division,
Govt. of Samoa) but his fax is (685) 24292 and postal address is
PO Box 1874, Apia.  Ms Iulia Kelekolio (Fisheries Assistant) is
involved in Samoa's MPA projects, and I have her e-mail listed as
mking at samoa.net.  I am not sure if that e-mail address is still
current, but it was working a year ago.

Tim Pickering
The University of the South Pacific