duplicate messages

coral-list admin jch at aoml.noaa.gov
Tue Feb 15 08:07:22 EST 2000

I have noticed that there are duplicate messages for some of the
coral-list messages being circulated.  I do not know why this is happening
for selected messages only, but I can tell you we are having a problem
with our laboratory's sendmail configuration, through which all coral-list
mail travels, so maybe that is the problem.  There are other problems,
too, concerning coral-list-digest.  I have been assured by our laboratory
Chief Information Officer that he is looking into the problem, and I
apologize for any inconvenience.

	Cheers,
	Jim Hendee