Full face masks

Craig Lilyestrom craig at caribe.net
Fri Jan 14 15:04:02 EST 2000

Coral Listers -

	My sincere thanks to all of you who offered your excellent
suggestions and recommendations regarding full face masks and
underwater communications equipment.  Some of you really went out of
your way to get the information.

	To make a long story short, the clear consensus seems to be
that AGA masks and DiveLink communications equipment are the best for
our purposes.  If anyone is interested in more details of the

	Thanks again to all,

--Craig
Craig G. Lilyestrom, Ph.D.
Chief, Marine Resources Division
Dept. of Natural & Environmental Resources
P.O. Box 9066600
San Juan, P.R. 00906-6600
(787) 724-8772 ext. 4042
(787) 723-2805 (FAX)