Cancelled/Rescheduled - January 25th US Global Change Seminar:"The Earth's Surface Temperature in the 20th Century: Coming to Gripswith Satellite and Surface-Based Records of Temperature"

Tony Socci tsocci at USGCRP.GOV
Tue Jan 25 09:44:11 EST 2000

Dear Folks:

Unfortunately, due to the snow emergency and the shutdown of the federal
government we have cancelled todays US Global Change seminar (January 25th)
"The Earth's Surface Temperature in the 20th Century: Coming to Grips with
Satellite and Surface-Based Records of Temperature", with Drs. Wallace and
Trenberth.  We will however, reschedule this seminar for a later date and
keep you informed accordingly.  Thank you for your patience and
understanding.

Anthony Socci

Anthony D. Socci, Ph.D.
Associate Director
Office of the US Global Change Research Program (USGCRP)
400 Virginia Ave., SW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20024
Direct Tel. Line: (202) 314-2235; Fax: (202) 488-8681 or 8676
E-mail: tsocci at usgcrp.gov; World Wide Web Address: http://www.usgcrp.gov/

Administrative Assistant, Carla Mitchell - Tel: (202) 488-8630