socioeconomic aspects of coastal resource use

J. Brooke Landry jbl4w at cms.mail.virginia.edu
Tue Jan 25 14:38:35 EST 2000

First, my apologies for sending an email of a personal
matter.

I'm approaching graduation and was curious to see if anyone
knows of positions available on the East Coast to do with
Coral Reef Ecology, Policy, or Management.  I'm taking off
a year or two before graduate school, and would like to
find a temporary and exciting position in my field.

I'd appreciate any input or suggestions.
Thanks so much

J. Brooke Landry
jbl4w at virginia.edu

Neither birth nor sex forms a limit to genius.
-Charlotte Bronte

Nature never did betray
The heart that loved her
              -Wordsworth 1798