NGO Meeting, Friday, March 3, Wash DC

Oceanwatch at aol.com Oceanwatch at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 12:07:07 EST 2000

TO:  Coral Reef NGOs and Science Stakeholders

Oceanwatch would like to invite you to a breakfast meeting of coral reef NGOs
to take place Friday morning, March 3 in Washington, DC after the Coral Reef
Task Force meeting.  The main purpose is to plan a coordinated lobbying
effort for increased Federal coral reef funding to support the Natl Action
Plan and other high priority coral reef issues.

Please arrange your travel schedule to stay over Thursday night and plan to
spend Friday morning on Capitol Hill.  We will provide the exact time and
location shortly.   We welcome input into the agenda and help with organizing
this meeting.  Please RSVP to oceanwatch at aol.com

Thank You
Cliff McCreedy
Oceanwatch