A scholarship for an Indonesian in Israel

Dr. Joseph Shevel jshevel at galilcol.ac.il
Mon Jul 17 04:01:31 EDT 2000

Dear Friends,

I am glad to inform you that we will be able to grant a full tuition
scholarship to a qualified candidate from Indonesia to our upcoming
intensive course on the subject of Environmental Management.
Once the candidate is admitted, given that he or she are citizens of
Indonesia, are fluent in English and hold a senior position in the field of
environmental preservation, he or she will be granted the scholarship. This
scholarship will cover the tuition and thus, only the airfare to and from
Israel and the living expenses while the participant is in Israel are to be
covered by the participant's employer or a donor organization.

The course will be held on Sept. 6 - 25, 2000.

We would appreciate if you visit our web site where the detailed studycourse
as well as the application form are presented. Should you wish to recommend
an Indonesian candidate or candidates please ask them to fax our
International Department the complete form as well as their short c.v.
If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to email or
fax our International Department or directly to me,

      Sincerely Yours,

      Dr. Joseph Shevel
      President

cc: Ms. Yael Strausz, Director